MGS: Flash Collab DISC 01 MGS: Flash Collab DISC 01

omfg!

This was so fucking awesome, although some artists used the cock jokes to the max, and runied alot, it still went to a 9. Great job stamper, just loved urs so hard, Id rather eat a rotten snake... loved the grafic of some so much, but 1 movie had realy bad voice acting, it sounded like his microphone was made of butter, or was it my headset ?;S

Dollar Dollar

wow

too short, not funny, good animation, bad ending.

Metal Gear Awesome 2 Metal Gear Awesome 2

Amg

all ur movies are great. I love the animation and sounds. Keep the violence and awesomeness coming!

There She Is!! step3 There She Is!! step3

Omg

I wanna see Pt4 NOW:(. Its so cute and greatly animated. ur doing a great job! keep it up

Indiada Jodes Indiada Jodes

okeey.

I hate the voice so much. for me, its just too much. The animation is cool i love animations whith this style.

Grand Theft Awesome Grand Theft Awesome

Awezomeeeeeeeeee

this is the best thing ever. The grafic's aren't the best but it flows so good and you did a good job. Its really funny from the beginning to the end! you should make more like these. Loved his voice, so damn funny.

Metal Gear Yotsuba Metal Gear Yotsuba

Best ever

This is the best flash on newgrounds seriously! i dont understand how people can hate it, probably because they are just jealous. Please make an second one!

The grafics were awesome in their own way, not the best but it still looked great.

Mastermind 2 Mastermind 2

Awesome

Realy awesome. Loved the grafic.

The Stranger Forest The Stranger Forest

Simply awesome

I loved this one seriously. Its one of the best movie's ive seen on Newgrounds. Hope you show more of your work. And good luck in the future!.

Retarded Animal Babies 15 Retarded Animal Babies 15

Disapointed.

Well..All the other episodes of Rab is much better.. youve lost the touch ;(